Wednesday 13 February 2013

NEELISH INN

 We are now in Bhimtal.  Bronchitis knocked me flat for a couple of days but I am much better now. Our house will not be available for one and a half months.  I am expecting at least three months Indian time.  In the meantime the owner has put us up in his hotel, Neelish Inn.  We have a one room bed/sitting area with a bathroom and dressing area. The balcony is available with three meals and two tea times, laundry, housekeeping and free slow Wi-Fi is in included overlooks Bhimtal Lake.   Best of all we have an unlimited hot shower, no bucket bath required and room service.  The price, $1000.00 USD/month.  I could get very accustomed to this.  However, in view the owner is getting twice the money from us, I can see where he may try and drag this out.  At least we have a base from which we can search for our long term rental.
Bhimtal Lake vies from our room


Neelish Inn





No comments:

Post a Comment